In the course of using this website or availing the products and services via the online application forms and questionnaires, SP WORLD LIMITED may become privy to the personal information of its customers, including information that is of a confidential nature. We at SP WORLD LIMITED respect and give high priority to the privacy of all customers and are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of the personal information which is provided by its customers. SP WORLD LIMITED has taken all necessary and reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the customer information and its transmission through the web. While no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure from intrusion, we have used and will continue to use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the protection of your information.
1. We collect and use personal information for business purposes in order
· To process and respond to requests, improve our operations, and communicate with visitors about our products, services, and businesses.
· To seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to those services offered by us.
· To process orders or applications submitted by you.
· To anticipate and resolve problems with any services supplied to you.
· To create products or services that may meet your needs.
2. Our site’s registration form requires you to give us contact information like your name and email address. We collect personal information from our customers on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include name, title, company, address, phone number, email address, and other relevant data.
3. SP WORLD LIMITED will not use, sell or share, with anyone, any information collected at this page for direct marketing purposes
4. SP WORLD LIMITED undertakes to abide by the strictest standards of confidentiality with respect to the disclosure of such information and states herein that such information shall only be made available in accordance with the provisions of relevant legislation or as may be requested by any Nigerian law enforcement agencies and judicial institutions in combating fraud/crime or by an order of a court of competent jurisdiction.
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below. If you wish to change or delete any of the personal information provided at the time of subscription, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SP WORLD LIMITED reserves the right to disclose, upon demand by any statutory or duly authorized bodies and persons without notice to the User in accordance with any law or regulation in force in Nigeria at any point in time or applicable international guidelines, rules or regulations, any private or confidential information about a User in its domain in relation to an IP infringement, queries associated to such user.
7. SP WORLD LIMITED reserves the right to interrupt or suspend services to a User, without notice if SP WORLD LIMITED discovers or has cause to believe that its services are being used or have been used for any improper or unlawful purpose or commission of any form of IP infringement by the User.
8. SP WORLD LIMITED may disclose personally identifiable information about you to third parties when:
· It has your consent to share the information.
· It needs to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested and given your consent.
· It has to cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities or in connection with security-related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
· It uses reasonable precautions to keep the information disclosed to it secure.
· It finds necessary to act to protect the interests of SP WORLD LIMITED, its affiliates, or its members, constituents or of other persons.
- Non-personal information
- At this website, information sent by your web browser may be automatically collected. This information typically includes your domain name and your user. Other examples of information collected by our server include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect the visitor’s computer to the Internet, operating system and platform, the average time spent on our website, pages viewed, information searched for, access times, websites visited before and a visitor visits our website, and other relevant statistics. The amount of information sent depends on the settings you have on your web browser; please refer to your browser if you want to learn what information it sends. Some of this information is also required in terms of the statutory obligations of the Company.
- All such information will be used only to assist us in providing an effective service on this website. We may from time to time supply the owners or operators of third party websites from which it is possible to link to our website with information relating to the number of users linking to our website from such third party website. You cannot be identified from this information.
10. Information placed on your computer
We may store some information such as cookies on your computer when you look at our website. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to the hard drive of a visitor’s computer for record-keeping purposes. This information facilitates your use of our website and ensures that you do not need to re-enter your details every time you visit it. You can erase or choose to block this information from your computer if you want to; please refer to your browser settings to do so. Erasing or blocking such information may limit the range of features available to the visitor on our website. We use also use such information to provide visitors a personalized experience on our website. We may use such information to allow visitors to use the website without logging on upon returning, to auto-populate email forms, to make improvements and to better tailor our website to our visitors’ needs. We also use this information to verify that visitors meet the criteria required to process their requests.